Sanitary Gaskets EPDM
- EPDM is a terpolymer elastomer made from ethylene-propylene diene monomer.
- Good abrasion and tear resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance to a variety of acids and alkalines.
- It is susceptible to attacks by oils and is not recommended for applications involving petroleum oils, strong acids or strong alkalines.
- Should not be used on compressed air lines.
- Good weather aging and ozone resistance.
- Fairly good for ketones and alcohols
- Temperature Range is -29 C ~ 107 C